Please join the Five Ways to Make an Impact Campaign to help St. James Food Pantry raise much needed funds. Your support will make it possible for the pantry to continue providing food to the less fortunate. Please go to GIVELIVELY to join the campaign by making a donation, or click on “I want to fundraise for this” to set up a page you can share with family and friends. Below are the five ways to make an impact.
1. Give Breakfast: Fuel to start the Day.
2. Offer Lunch: Sandwiches to sustain people experiencing homelessness.
3. Give a child food to grow: Milk, eggs and cheese. Building stronger bodies.
4. Empower Pantry Clients: Allow pantry clients to make life sustaining changes through nutrition education.
5. Care for the Elderly and Disbabled: Bring hope and love to the doors of seniors and people with disabilies.
Your involvement is critical to our effort in supporting the less fortunate in our community. Thank you again for your help.